Posted August 15, 2017
Join our team and grow!!!
The Night Auditor is responsible for managing the hotel during the absence of hotel management. Essentially, the Night Auditor is the overnight "Manager on Duty."
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Protect property against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry
- Completing property walks and escorting any guests to their room
- Post room charges and taxes to guest folios
- Process guest credit card charges
- Prepare summary of cash, check and credit card activity
- Post transactions not posted by the front office cashiers
- Transfer charges to master accounts
- Verify all account postings and balances
- Summarize results of operations for management
- Prepare end of the day procedure
- Record data such as accidents, injuries, property damage, unusual occurrences and malfunctioning of equipment
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to hotel guest, employees and other customers
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
This is a full-time position with benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off and 401(K).
Long Bay Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
286 Room Resort