Posted May 30, 2017
The Breakers Resort is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing 'Customer Service' oriented associates to join our fantastic team!
The House Person is responsible for keeping the general appearance of the property clean and the resort running efficiently. They ensure that all Housekeepers are provided with essential materials in order conduct their duties. The House Person also offers support to supervisors to ensure a proper room turn and guest satisfaction.
· Removes dirty laundry and trash from assigned floors
· Cleans stairwells, stairwell’s windows, elevators, etc.
· Assists housekeepers with room needs (i.e. strip rooms of linen and trash, move furniture,
prep rooms for deep cleaning)
· Keeps linen stocked and organized on carts and shelves
· Delivers per guest requests to proper rooms
· Reports all lost and found items in compliance to company policy
· Ensures all safety guidelines are followed and report any deviations to supervisor
· Assists guests with questions or concerns
· Encounters odors, dust and other allergens. Handle various cleaning and laundry chemicals
· Transfers trash and linen to the laundry room for compacting trash and cleaning purposes
· Completes daily House Person Check-List
Please apply Today at:
Click on "Careers" at the bottom of the screen to access the employment application
The Breakers Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
648 Room Resort
Welcome to the Breakers, a Myrtle Beach resort located right on the oceanfront in the heart of all the Grand Strand has to offer. At the Breakers, you’ll enjoy a one-of-a-kind Myrtle Beach vacation with our host of amenities designed to please everyone in your family. A 70-year old tradition in Myrtle Beach, the Breakers is centrally located near the Myrtle Beach Convention Center and is a great choice for business meetings, golf vacations or family vacations.
With one-, two- and three-bedroom condos, as well as suites and plenty of oceanfront and ocean view options, you’ll feel right at home with our flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, in-room safes and balconies for taking in the miles and miles of beach and pristine waters of the South Carolina coast.
Fun is the name of the game at the Breakers with plenty of activities to keep all ages entertained. Kids and adults alike can splash in our indoor and outdoor water parks that feature a pirate ship, a lazy river, hot tubs, pools and a sauna. Access to the Cinzia Spa, a 17,000-square-foot facility, will help you relax and unwind with services such as massages, facials, skin treatments, scrubs and more. Let the kids have fun at the Breakers Kids Club, where we’ll keep them busy all sorts of engaging crafts and games.
Choose from a variety of dining options at the Breakers, including cafes, a full-service restaurant, an ice cream parlor and even a Starbucks Cafe. All guests also enjoy complimentary high speed Internet access and use of our workout areas with treadmills, stationary bikes and a multi-station gym.