Posted June 27, 2017
Come be a part of our great team at Compass Cove Resort!
If you're looking for a fast paced job for the summer, then this is for you! We have several outlets we're seeking line cooks for including, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Seeking dependable people with a good attitude, we can teach you the rest!
Will have experience in the quick-service restaurant environment.
Contribute to customer satisfaction by preparing and serving high quality food products while adhering to standards for storage and usage.
F&B Manager and Assistant F&B Manager, Bartenders, Servers and Bussers
Major Areas of Accountability
1) Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and teamwork
· Ensures products are stocked as need be
· Maintains cleanliness of the kitchen
· Prepare products in accordance with proper sanitation and food handling
· Disposes of trash, recycle and cardboard products on a daily basis
· Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors
· Handles difficult situations effectively
2) Prepares and properly garnishes all food orders in the order they are received in accordance with menu specifications set forth by management
· Maintain portion control and rotation of product when preparing
· Label all products of prepped items and rotate product to eliminate waste
3) Check all coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity and quality of food products
· Maintain cleanliness and stocking coolers and storage areas
· Requisition food with necessary approvals according to policy
4) Take care of all equipment needed to perform job duties, report any issues immediately to supervisor
5) Maintains a clean and organized work environment
6) Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
· Attends work on time as schedule and in uniform
· Follows hotel grooming and dress standards
· Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
7) Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
8) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees
9) At all times projects a favorable image to the public
Compass Cove Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
537 Room Resort
A Family Favorite, conveniently located near the heart of Myrtle Beach, The Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort has been entertaining the Grand Strand and Myrtle Beach area visitors for generations. With over 530 well appointed units including one, two & three bedroom condominiums and 720 feet of oceanfront beach, Compass Cove is one of the largest Myrtle Beach resort hotels offering a wide array of guest pleasing amenities. Highlighting these amenities are 22 pool features including 6 indoor and outdoor pools, 3 indoor and outdoor lazy rivers, jacuzzi hot tubs, kiddie pools and much more.
The accommodations at the Compass Cove Resort are designed with you in mind. All units are tastefully decorated with the comforts of home and you can choose a variety of sizes and layouts. Check the descriptions below to find a unit that accommodates your needs. All are equipped with everything you need for that perfect getaway including wireless internet.
Our deluxe oceanfront studios consist of two queen beds, a kitchen equipped with your basic cookware and dinnerware, one bath, one television, wireless internet access, and a private balcony that overlooks the ocean. No Murphy bed or sleeper sofa.
Our oceanfront three bedroom condo has a king bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom, two queen beds in the third bedroom, a separate living room with a sleeper sofa, two bathrooms, 4 televisions, wireless internet access, a kitchen fully equipped with a dishwasher and your basic cookware and diningware, laundry facilities, and a private balcony that overlooks the ocean.
Our oceanfront suites consist of two double beds in the bedroom, a separate living room with a sleeper sofa and full size wall bed, a full kitchen equipped with your basic cookware and dinnerware, two televisions, wireless internet access, one bath, and a private balcony that overlooks the ocean.This unit sleeps up to 6 guests.
2311 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Telephone (843) 448-8373