Posted June 3, 2017
If you're looking for a fast paced job for the summer, then this is for you! We have several outlets we're seeking line cooks for including, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Seeking dependable people with a good attitude, we can teach you the rest!
Will have experience in the quick-service restaurant environment.
Contribute to customer satisfaction by preparing and serving high quality food products while adhering to standards for storage and usage.
Major Areas of Accountability
1) Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and teamwork
· Ensures products are stocked as need be
· Maintains cleanliness of the kitchen
· Prepare products in accordance with proper sanitation and food handling
· Disposes of trash, recycle and cardboard products on a daily basis
· Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors
· Handles difficult situations effectively
2) Prepares and properly garnishes all food orders in the order they are received in accordance with menu specifications set forth by management
· Maintain portion control and rotation of product when preparing
· Label all products of prepped items and rotate product to eliminate waste
3) Check all coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity and quality of food products
· Maintain cleanliness and stocking coolers and storage areas
· Requisition food with necessary approvals according to policy
4) Take care of all equipment needed to perform job duties, report any issues immediately to supervisor
5) Maintains a clean and organized work environment
6) Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
· Attends work on time as schedule and in uniform
· Follows hotel grooming and dress standards
· Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
7) Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
8) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees
9) At all times projects a favorable image to the public
Paradise Resort is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
209 Room Resort
No matter what season you visit, there will be tons of activities to keep you busy. There are 60 miles of beautiful white sand beaches that provide a relaxing environment for the whole family.
Among the many attractions is excellent shopping at the Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach or the Tanger Outlet Mall. There are over 1,700 eateries serving a wide array of cuisines and some of the best seafood in the country.
The Grand Strand also offers over 100 championship golf courses for the golf enthusiast to enjoy. In addition, there are over 11 live entertainment theaters that boast big name performers and off-Broadway shows.
The Paradise Resort offers a wide variety of spacious accommodations. Efficiencies have ocean-view balconies, TVs with cable, microwave ovens, and compact refrigerators. Condo-style units feature oceanfront balconies, TVs in the living room and bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, and dining rooms. All accommodations include complimentary wireless Internet access. Local calls are complimentary, too.